Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ed, Farrah, Michael, and now a True Pitchman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ed, Farrah, Michael, and now a True Pitchman

    Billy Mays Hayes passes away. I hate that he died but wow, I thought his ads and voice on tv were annoying as hell!!!


    Police: TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home - Yahoo! News

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ed, Farrah, Michael, and now a True Pitchman

    He was the only pitchman I could stand and actually liked. I could watch his infomercials just to watch him. He was an absolute pro at what he did. Did you ever see that ESPN commercial he did that showed his entire family with beards? Don't know that it was his real family or not but it was funny as hell. And I said before and I'll say it again...it's definitely not been a good time to be a celebrity. Wonder who's next? Madonna?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •